Volare Unisex Neoprene Shorts
#swimwearshack and show us how you wear it!
Volare Unisex Neoprene Short
Designed to help replicate the same body position achieved while wearing a wetsuit, they are ideal for open water and pool swimming. Unlike a pull buoy these high quality neoprene shorts generate lift at your core without creating drag, while allowing a natural kick and swim motion. Volare neoprene swim shorts greatly improve swimming efficiency and are ideal for swimmers looking for added confidence in open water or athletes training for wetsuit legal races that don't want to over heat in the pool.
- Designed to correct body position, ideal for simulating wetsuit body position.
- Constructed from highest quality Yamamoto Neoprene
- SCS coating to reduce drag and minimise water absorption
- Yamamoto Aerodome front panels provide increased buoyancy to lift the hips.
- High quality inner jersey liner for comfort and to minimise stretch
- Draw string waist to help prevent water entry during tumble turns
- Available in 5 Unisex sixes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Wetsuit fitting gloves supplied
- Neoprene shorts need to be tight and will give about 5% in the water
- Carefully work your shorts, using the same technique as putting on a wetsuit
- Take care do not use your finger nails, you can tear or put finger nail holes in this item
- Tip: Jump in the water and make any final adjustment and tighten draw string for a perfect fit
- Turn inside out and rinse thoroughly in fresh water after every swim
- Allow to drip dry inside out away from direct sunlight
- Do not put heavy objects on your shorts, avoid folding or creasing your shorts.
- Do not use a washing machine, dryer or harsh chemicals on this item