DOLPHIN KICK Team Tri Suit (Front Zip)
These suits are a NEW addition to the Dolphin Kick Range of junior Tri Suits. They are made of a lightweight, VERY fast drying fabric. All seams are overlocked for durability and to minimise chafing. Great design and use of fabrics makes our Dolphin Kick Team Suit a perfect triathlon race-day essential. Taking the stress out of transition.
Dolphin Kick created these suits to be worn by both boys and girls
- Available in ages 8,10,12 & 14
- Fast drying light weight fabric helps stay dry and comfortable
- Integral fleece cycle pad construction
- Lock zip at front
- Flat lock stitch construction ensures next-to-skin comfort and minimizes chafing
- The fabric is soft and comfortable to wear
- *UPF rated 50+ Helping children to stay safe in the sun.
- Power Band on leg - This is a smooth silicone rubber band around the leg that provides grip & stops it from riding up or bunching.
- Thin elastic tape around the arms and neck helps the suit keep its shape and makes the seems smooth & comfortable minimising irritation.
Body: 80% nylon & 20% LYCRA® Top: 80% Polyamide & 20% Spandex
These suits are best washed in cold water and dried flat
Please read important information: The Children's Triathlon Racing Suits are designed to be raced in, they are not for training in or climbing trees! They will not be considered for exchange or refund if it is evident that these suits have been misused. Return postage costs for refunds/exchanges will be the responsibility of the buyer. The items will have to be returned before a refund or an exchange will be issued.
Please follow these recommendations: To preserve the life of your suit it should only be used to race in. The suit should be removed as soon as possible after racing and rinsed in cold water with a mild hand washing detergent if needed. The suit must not be spun in any way. It must be dried away from direct heat, (so not on a radiator). It is not a swim suit or a football kit and will not withstand this rigorous frequent use.
*The Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) rating system measures the UV protection provided by fabric. It is very similar to the SPF rating system used for sunscreens. A garment with a UPF of 50 only allows 1/50th of the UV radiation falling on the surface of the garment to pass through it.
|DOLPHIN KICK TEAM TRI SUIT SIZE CHARTS 2018-2019|
|SIZE||AGE 8||AGE 10||AGE 12||AGE 14|